Property Management Services
Brenda and her team are a great resource for property management. The team will help ensure your properties generate maximum income by:
Preserving your property – The team will guide you in improvements that should be made to attract tenants who are willing to pay more and that will take care of your property.
Cost effective maintenance – They have the know how to proactively manage maintenance issues to save you money long-term.
Brenda and her team offer thorough tenant screening and selection, full-service leasing, timely rent collection, regular inspections, cost-effective and reliable maintenance, strict and compliant evictions and accounting.
Whether you are an individual owner, an investment group we can assist you with your management needs.
We specialize in:
- Single Family Homes
- Multi-Family Properties
- Vacation Rental Properties
Prepping Your Rental Property
Prior to marketing your property, Brenda will advise you in the following important areas:
- Setting a competitive monthly rental rate based on an analysis of property condition, location and area rental market rates.
- Getting your rental ready faster. We will do a walk-through of your investment property prior to listing and provide suggestions on repairs, updates, upgrades and any city or county requirements.
Marketing & Advertising
Every day your property is vacant is money out of your pocket. Management costs are easily offset by shorter vacancy times. Your properties are advertised on high traffic rental and classified websites. A professional “For Rent” yard sign adds exposure to capture drive-by prospective tenants.
Tenant Screening & Selection
Every tenant application is evaluated based on credit, national background check, employment verification and residency/rental history.
When a qualified tenant is found, the lease is signed and a move-in assessment of the property is conducted with the new tenant.
Tenant Placement Services Include:
- Showing the Property
- Screening Tenants
- Property Check-Up
- City and/or County Inspection Review
- Coordination of any Repairs or Upgrades
- Lease Prep and Execution
- Move In Walk-through and Checklist with Photos
- Utility Transfer
Property Management Services Include:
- Rent Collection – Deposit to Landlord Account
- Handling resident maintenance and repair calls
- Coordinating maintenance
- City and/or County Inspection and Re-inspection meetings
The long term value of your rental property is important. We will assist you in caring for your property while it is a rental as well as looking out for its long term appreciation.
Real Estate for Today’s Market.
Contact me directly
Brenda Hanson 952.250.3896
Apple Valley, Minnesota
MN License #40122993